Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. As the 5th largest bank in the world, our diverse team is connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
MUFG is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With over 360 years of growing the financial health of the world’s greatest businesses, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) has a global network of 150,000 employees, with 1,800 offices and 300 entities in more than 50 countries. Our promise is simple. We serve our communities, foster economic growth and aim to become the preferred trusted financial advisers to our customers. Together, we have the unmatched expertise and global capabilities to meet the diversified needs of all our customers in the Americas and worldwide.
Job Description: Transaction Banking Contract (6 Months)
Overall Purpose of Job:
The primary responsibility is to support the Transaction Banking department within the Canada Branch operations.
• Addresses customer inquiries related to Cash Management Services (“CMS”) by phone and email in a timely manner
• Logs customer service correspondences in the system
• Initiates and completes customer implementation in coordination with internal and external counterparties
• Maintains controls and records of customer documentation
• Conducts operations related to CMS including instruction verification, transaction monitoring and reporting to internal stakeholders
• Prepare and validate cash management services billing for clients
• Assists product managers and other counterparties related to internal audits and/or ad-hoc projects
• Performs other duties as required and assigned
Notice: The above information on this job description has been described to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents. Other duties and responsibilities not specifically described may be assigned from time to time, consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities of the incumbent.Qualifications:
1. Demonstrates leadership, customer facing skills and knowledge/understanding of cash management/treasury
2. 2-3 years of related work experience in customer service and/or implementations role in corporate/ commercial banking
3. Effective communication skills
4. Strong attentiveness and multitasking capability
Minimum: Degree in finance or other business related fields
Chartered in 1981 and assuming its current identity as MUFG Canada Branch, our Canadian Branch is the premier Asia-based global bank in its market. We serve local and Japanese clients from the Atlantic to the Pacific with financial expertise across a number of key industries such as oil and gas, pipelines, power generation, automotive, transportation, and telecom.
The receipt of this application by MUFG Bank, Ltd., Canada Branch (“MUFG Canada Branch”), does not imply or guarantee employment. MUFG Canada Branch is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other aspect of employment on the basis of the grounds enumerated in the Canadian human rights act. In addition, MUFG Canada Branch complies with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. MUFG Canada Branch provides accommodation to individuals in accordance with the requirements outlined in the Canadian human rights act and the Canada Labour Code.