Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. As the 5th largest bank in the world, our diverse team is connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
MUFG is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With over 360 years of growing the financial health of the world’s greatest businesses, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) has a global network of 150,000 employees, with 1,800 offices and 300 entities in more than 50 countries. Our promise is simple. We serve our communities, foster economic growth and aim to become the preferred trusted financial advisers to our customers. Together, we have the unmatched expertise and global capabilities to meet the diversified needs of all our customers in the Americas and worldwide.
Job Profile Summary
Provide Level 1 support for the maintenance of computer desktop environment by providing end-user support in; moves, adds, changes, problem resolution, hardware, and software installations/upgrades, patch management to support the internal lT Helpdesk. As the first line of general IT support, responsible for administration and support of desktop, laptop, servers, printers, mobile devices, telephony, printers, and related equipment.
1) Provides level 1 Service Desk support and resolves problems to end-user satisfaction.
2) Monitors service desk for t¡ckets assigned to queue and processes requests based on prior¡ty and SLA.
3) Creates tickets for all walk-in and phone requests.
4) Performs daily operation and administrat¡on tasks as described in SMILE Daily Process Checklist, Network Admin Checklist and LIMS Checklist.
5) Provides Level 1 support for Active Directory, MS server 2008 and 2012, AS400/iSeries, network, SharePoint, LotusNotes, desktop/laptop, printers, iPhone/blackberry, VPN, Citrix and MS office.
6) Perform onboarding orientation for new staff members as needed.
7) Provide level 1 support for financial/trading applications, Bloomberg, Reuters and others.
8) Ma¡nta¡ns ¡nventory of equipment and software licenses.
9) Coordinate3rd party maintenance on printers, copiers and fax machines.
10) Perform AS400 mornings and night batch as per assigned
Notice: The above information on this job description has been described to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents. Other duties and responsibilities not specifically described may be assigned from time to time, consistent with the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the incumbent.Qualifications:
Chartered in 1981 and assuming its current identity as MUFG Canada Branch, our Canadian Branch is the premier Asia-based global bank in its market. We serve local and Japanese clients from the Atlantic to the Pacific with financial expertise across a number of key industries such as oil and gas, pipelines, power generation, automotive, transportation, and telecom.
The receipt of this application by MUFG Bank, Ltd., Canada Branch (“MUFG Canada Branch”), does not imply or guarantee employment. MUFG Canada Branch is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other aspect of employment on the basis of the grounds enumerated in the Canadian human rights act. In addition, MUFG Canada Branch complies with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. MUFG Canada Branch provides accommodation to individuals in accordance with the requirements outlined in Canadian human rights act and the Canada Labour Code.